Uganda Wildlife Safaris & Gorilla Tracking Tours
Welcome to African Jungle Adventures, the leading Safari Company offering a wide range of jungle adventures in East Africa. We offer gorilla tours, wildlife safaris, cultural tours, bird watching in Uganda, Rwanda & the Democratic Republic of Congo. Discover our portfolio of new and inspiring tour programs within East Africa. Our safari company is owned and operated by professional wildlife biologists; we take you in comfort to the “True African Wilderness”, far away from the crowds. We offer you unbeatable prices and unparalleled value. Book your Uganda safari today with us, and leave the rest to us to organize you the best holiday in Uganda and beyond.
Top Uganda Safari Offers
Do you have limited time in Africa and you want to see the mountain gorillas in their natural habitat? This 2 day gorilla trek suits you, starts and end in Kigali.
The 3 day gorilla safari in Uganda goes to Bwindi Impenetrable forest in south west Uganda, for gorilla tracking, birding, Batwa community tour.
Great opportunity to track the gorillas twice in Bwindi Forest and / or Mgahinga Park. Trek deep into the misty jungles of Africa, and spend time with the Pygmies.
Discover Uganda on the 8 day gorilla safari holiday, taking you to all Uganda’s finest tourism destinations such as Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth, Kibale Forest, Bwindi Forest &Lake Bunyonyi. ITINERARY
Best of Uganda safari (10 days/9 nights) enables you visit Uganda’s untamed wildlife parks. Also visit local communities (cultural tours), forest walks and Ngamba island chimps sanctuary tour. ITINERARY
12 Day Uganda safari adventure to the finest wildlife destinations for the Big 5 animals along side other animals, primates, birds and gorillas. We end with Ngamba Island and Rafting in Jinja. ITINERARY
18 Day Uganda Rwanda safari adventure to the finest wildlife destinations for the Big 5 animals along side other animals, primates, birds and gorillas. We end with Ngamba Island and Rafting in Jinja. ITINERARY
Who We Are
We are African Jungle Adventures, a local tour company in Kampala Uganda. We are the leading Uganda Safari Company offering budget to Luxury safaris. Plan with us and book a wide range of holiday packages including mountain gorilla tours, wildlife safaris, bird watching, white water rafting expeditions, photography safaris and other jungle adventures in East and Central Africa. We take you to the finest wildlife destinations of Uganda, Rwanda & DR Congo, deep into the misty jungles of Africa. Enjoy unrivaled game viewing in well preserved savanna parks and wild landscapes.
Top Rwanda Safaris
Experience Rwanda mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park on a 1 day trip, or 2 day gorilla trek with a visit to Gisozi genocide site in Kigali. ITINERARY
Enjoy Rwanda gorillas and golden monkeys or hike to Dian Fossey tombs on the 3 day gorilla safari package to Volcanoes gorilla Park, home of gorillas. ITINERARY
The day itinerary starts in Kigali to Nyiragongo volcano in Democratic Republic of Congo for Mountain climbing, then to Virunga National Park for gorilla watching experience!. ITINERARY
Explore all the 3 National Parks in Rwanda (Nyungwe forest, Akagera & Volcanoes N.P) and visit local people and genocide memorial sites in Rwanda. ITINERARY
Top Uganda Safaris & Tours
We offer a Wide Range of Safaris in Uganda. On our safaris, you can experience so many amazing natural wonders:
- Gorilla Safaris in Uganda or Rwanda: Visit the world’s last remaining population of the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Mgahinga National Park, Virunga and Volcanoes National Parks on one of our gorilla safaris in Africa.
- Primates Watching Safaris: Uganda and Rwanda are gifted with about 13 primate species, so far the highest concentration in Africa. These include Chimpanzees, Golden Monkeys, Red-tailed, Galagos, Vervets, Mangabeys, Olive Baboons, Black and white colobus monkeys among others. Book one of our Uganda safari packages for chimpanzee tracking and habituation experience in Kibale National Park, Kyambura Gorge, Karinzu Forest reserve, Budongo Forest and Semulik National Park.
- Enjoy sightseeing in Uganda: Discover the beautiful rolling hills, deep valleys and winding roads in on traditional safaris through Ugandan parks. Visit the magnificent Murchison falls and the Source of the Nile in Jinja. Other adventure activities include White water rafting, bungee Jumping and Mountain climbing.
- Birding in Uganda:Uganda is a birder’s paradise and over half of all bird species in Africa can be found in Uganda, making it the richest African birding destination.
- Game Viewing Safaris in Uganda:Enjoy game drives in Uganda’s national parks and see incredible wildlife including the Big Five animals (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino). Game viewing is done in 4×4 Jeeps with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing and photographing, with excellent and knowledgeable tour guides. More wildlife is experienced on fantastic boat cruise such as Hippos, huge Nile crocodiles and water bird species.
- Balloon Safaris; Spice up for Uganda safari with Hot Air balloon experience in Murchison Falls National Park.
- Self Drive & Camping: We have a big fleet of 4×4 rental cars, offered with or without a driver at very affordable cost. For self drive rental, the car is offered with a GPS and a road map. Additionally, we offer a full camping gear from US$5 per day and it include a water proof tent, sleeping bags, mattresses, Camper chairs, Table, Electric cooler box, Kitchen ware, Cutlery, crockery, Lamp, torch and braai grill.