Jungle Safaris Uganda
Memorable Gorilla Trekking, Mountaineering & Wildlife Safaris in Uganda & Rwanda
Welcome to Jungle Safaris Uganda, a local based tour company in Kampala Uganda. We are the leading Uganda Safari Company offering budget to Luxury safaris. Plan with us and book gorilla a wide range of holiday packages including mountain gorilla tours, wildlife safaris, bird watching, white water rafting expeditions, photography safaris and other jungle adventures in East and Central Africa. We take you to the finest wildlife destinations of Uganda, Rwanda & DR Congo, deep into the misty jungles of Africa. Enjoy unrivalled game viewing in well preserved savanna parks and wild landscapes.
Our safari company is owned and operated by professional wildlife biologists; we take you in comfort to the “True African Wilderness”, far away from the crowds. We offer you unbeatable prices and unparalleled value. Book your Uganda safari today with us, and leave the rest to us to organize you the best holiday in Uganda and beyond.
We offer a Wide Range of Safaris in Uganda
On our safaris, you can experience so many amazing natural wonders:
- Gorilla Safaris in Uganda or Rwanda: Visit the world’s last remaining population of the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Mgahinga National Park, Virunga and Volcanoes National Parks on one of our gorilla safaris in Africa with African Jungle Adventures. No Uganda or Rwanda safari is complete without spending a day in the misty jungles of Bwindi National park or bambou forests of Volcanoes National Park Rwanda where you track gorillas in the wild.
- Primates Watching Safaris: Uganda and Rwanda are gifted with about 13 primate species, so far the highest concentration in Africa. These include Chimpanzees, Golden Monkeys, Red-tailed, Galagos, Vervets, Mangabeys, Olive Baboons, Black and white colobus monkeys among others. Book one of our Uganda safaris for chimpanzee tracking and habituation experience.
- Enjoy sightseeing in Uganda: Discover the beautiful rolling hills, deep valleys and winding roads in on traditional safaris through Ugandan parks. Visit the magnificent Murchison falls and the Source of the Nile in Jinja. Other adventure activities include White water rafting, bungee Jumping and Mountain climbing.
- Birding in Uganda:Uganda is a birder’s paradise and over half of all bird species in Africa can be found in Uganda, making it the richest African birding destination.
- Game Viewing Safaris in Uganda:Enjoy game drives in Uganda’s national parks and see incredible wildlife including the Big Five animals (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino). Game viewing is done in 4×4 Jeeps with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing and photographing, with excellent and knowledgeable tour guides. More wildlife is experienced on fantastic boat cruise such as Hippos, huge Nile crocodiles and water bird species.
Top Uganda Safari Offers
Do you have limited time in Africa and you want to see the mountain gorillas in their natural habitat? This 2 day gorilla trek suits you, starts and end in Kigali. ITINERARY
The 3 day gorilla safari in Uganda goes to Bwindi Impenetrable forest in south west Uganda, for gorilla tracking, birding, Batwa community tour. ITINERARY
Great opportunity to track the gorillas twice in Bwindi Forest and / or Mgahinga Park. Trek deep into the misty jungles of Africa, and spend time with the Pygmies. ITINERARY
Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park – Kazinga channel boat cruise, Ishasha Tree climbing lions, Chimps in Kyambura gorge, mountain gorillas in Bwindi Forest. ITINERARY
Discover Uganda on the 8 day gorilla safari holiday, taking you to all Uganda’s finest tourism destinations such as Murchison Falls, Kibale Forest, Queen Elizabeth, Bwindi Forest &Lake Bunyonyi. ITINERARY
Best of Uganda safari (10 days/9 nights) enables you visit Uganda’s untamed wildlife parks. Also visit local communities (cultural tours), forest walks and Ngamba island chimps sanctuary tour. ITINERARY
12 Day Uganda safari adventure to the finest wildlife destinations for the Big 5 animals along side other animals, primates, birds and gorillas. We end with Ngamba Island and Rafting in Jinja. ITINERARY
Explore Uganda on the 17 days (16 Night) safari adventure to all the National Parks in the country, enjoy Big Game Viewing, forest walks, culture and gorilla trekking experience in Africa. ITINERARY
18 Day Uganda Rwanda safari adventure to the finest wildlife destinations for the Big 5 animals along side other animals, primates, birds and gorillas. We end with Ngamba Island and Rafting in Jinja. ITINERARY
Top Rwanda Safaris
Experience Rwanda mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park on a 1 day trip, or 2 day gorilla trek with a visit to Gisozi genocide site in Kigali. ITINERARY
Enjoy Rwanda gorillas and golden monkeys or hike to Dian Fossey tombs on the 3 day gorilla safari package to Volcanoes gorilla Park, home of gorillas. ITINERARY
Visit Nyungwe National Park for primates tracking and gorilla trekking in Volcanoes gorilla park in Rwanda, as well as genocide memorial sites around Kigali. ITINERARY
The 5 day Rwanda holiday combines Akagera wildlife and mountain gorillas trekking in Parc National des volcans, also genocide memorial museums. ITINERARY
Explore all the 3 National Parks in Rwanda (Nyungwe forest, Akagera & Volcanoes N.P) and visit local people and genocide memorial sites in Rwanda. ITINERARY